Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happiness is...

I will have to do a post one of these days listing that, but the title actually refers to the movie we got to go see this evening...

Scott and I were thankful to get the chance to go and see The Pursuit of Happyness. It was an excellent show! Thank you Aunt Mary and Uncle Mark for watching the kids so we could get out. I have spent more time in the house this week than I have in a long time. Usually I try to leave the house at least once a day if not more and this week I left only 3 times total!! I did get alot done though despite being sick.


Scott got back from DC this afternoon and we promptly ran out the door to Dominicks birthday party (friends from the preschool). The kids were really excited to see their friends and so was I. Avery and Dominick (who is not in her class, he is actually Quinns friend Dereks little brother), shared cake and ice cream... it was really cute. After that it was home to see Aunt Mary and Uncle Mark, and out the door to the movie.

3 comments:

andrew! said...

Christie & I saw that movie last weekend. It was pretty good. I find it odd that a poor man finds his "happyness" in working as a stockbroker, though.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a chance to go out! Avery looks like Ella in that picture. Before I read the blog I thought it was Ella, and I was wondering how she would know Derek. Mom

Mrs. Patterson said...

I too am glad you got to go to the movies, and it's one we saw. Mark and I thought it was a fine movie.