Thursday, February 15, 2007

Goggles and Glasses



Yesterdays trip to the Alpha Coney Island, included a trip to Target to look for a sled for the kids. Of course they had no winter stuff to be found and they already had the Easter and summer stuff out in full force. Doesn't anyone believe in selling stuff for the season it actually is and not 6 months in advance? Apparently not. I will have to try Aco or something a little less marketed. Anyway, the point was to get a sled, but we ended up with goggles. Why? Quinn absolutely hates to have his hair washed because he gets water and soap in his eyes. Every single night he screams and crys about it, and I saw the idea about using goggles on Super Nanny the other day and thought we'd give it a try, and seeing as Target had all the summer stuff out, we picked these fancy shark ones out. Avery has no problem with the soap in the eyes bit, so I let her try out my glasses for the picture. She thought that was too funny. Then of course Kaleigh wanted in on the action so I found her a pair of my "seen better days" sunglasses to add another seen better day to. They had fun, and when it came to bath time Quinn jumped right in and stuck his whole head under the water to see if they really worked... and they did! Thanks Super Nanny!

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Excellent and cute, cute, cute.

andrew! said...

I wear my sunglass at night, so I can, so I can...