

In the News:
This week we have had 2 Mothers Day Parties so far, 1 Birthday Party for Quinn, Plenty of Outside playtime.
We have had one of our little yellow flagmen stolen and returned (by some not so smart teenagers who ran across the street with it, right in front of me coming out of the house, and a teacher who knows them across the street who called the police) He was returned safe and sound and apparently he wasn't the only victim, there were other things stolen from other people around town.
We have had our bathroom refreshed by a friend of ours who does great work! Thanks Ron!


1 Trip to Opas to borrow a truck and feed the sheep, the lambs are super cute (too bad I forgot my camera for that one, because one of them decided to jump in the feed trough while Quinn was swinging hale bales over at it... too cute!)
I would have posted some of this news earilier, but my computer has some sort of funk. It keeps shutting itself down every 10 minutes and when I do get it to work for a couple minutes it decides to sit on one screen and not let me do anything. I am hoping it is not some kind of virus. We'll see.
That's about it so far, there are no plans for the weekend, but I'm sure we'll find something to do!
3 comments:
No it wasn't Quinns birthday yet, it was one of his friends parties that he went to. My grammar isn't so good.
Thanks for the update. The kids and the bathroom both look spiffy.
The bathroom does look great!! As always, love the pictures :)
Post a Comment