Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ice Skating... Tiger Cub Style

Last night we went ice skating with the cub scouts. Last time we went ice skating, the kids were not at all interested in it, but this year they were excited and did really well. I was especially impressed with Quinn, last year he cryed and cryed about being out there, but this year he made a few rounds with the walker, and then decided he could do it with out it, and he did a great job! If he fell, he got back up and kept going, and said, "I can do it... I'll just keep trying." It was fun. He is already asking when he can go back.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Way to go Quinn! They are just growing up way too fast!

Mrs. Patterson said...

What a difference a year makes. Now he skates better than me.