Well I didn't get my camera fixed, but I found one on ebay for cheaper than it would have cost me to fix it, so I'm back in business.
We wrapped up a fun week yesterday that has been full of fun with Vacation Bible School and hanging out at Grammy and Grampys pool. The kids have been loving that, and it has been really nice this year that they can enjoy it so much. The girls have taken to making cannonballs and I think they have probably jumped in at least 200 times so far if not more. Quinn isn't so into that, but yesterday he got the nerve to at least "jump" in.... which is more like dropping in, but hey it is big for him (he doesn't much like to get his eyes wet). They looked as if they were at the "mystery spot" yesterday with some of the pictures that I got... Kaleigh balancing on her noodle, Quinn walking on water...
After swimming and dinner, we headed home and took Finnegan for a walk (Quinn is very excited to be dog sitting for the Woehlkes). We headed uptown to the summer concert series with our friends Marcy and Spencer, followed up by a trip to Mickeys Dairy twist for some ice cream, and all the kids had a great time. It was a great summer day.
1 comment:
summer days are the best... :)
Post a Comment