Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Fall Fun





After all of the craziness from last week it was nice to have a little relaxation time today. Avery had her Halloween party today and Scott got to be the honorary room parent, as I had to work in the lunchroom. They all had a great time he said, and the first graders said it was their very best day of first grade so far... I'm not so sure about that, but I'm glad they had a good time. They had a pizza lunch followed by monster bowling and witch hat ring toss, as well as spooky story time, cookie decorating and a pumpkin craft for their bulletin board in the classroom. Tomorrow it's Kaleigh and Quinns turn for parties and then Avery and Quinn have their Halloween parade at the end of the day.
After the party Scott, Kaleigh and I headed out to Grammy and Grampys house to retrieve a computer cabinet they were generous enough to lend us. While we were there Kaleigh got to help Grampy with the leaf collecting. She was so excited to get to drive the tractor, and so you know I had to get some pictures.
Another fun fall afternoon... on to the weekend...

No comments: