
Quinn is going for a visit to GGpas this afternoon, he is so excited. He loves to go and spend time with him they read magazines and books, play trucks and all kinds of other stuff that he loves to do. GGpa definitely rates high up there on his best buddy list (he is the first one he mentions when saying his nightly prayers, even before Mom and Dad!). I think he likes the one on one attention he gets, it is a rare thing to get in this house, so whenever he has the opportunity it is a great thing. GG and GGpa just closed on their house this week. It is nice to have them in town. The girls and I are going to run some errands I think, a much easier thing to do with 2 than 3.
2 comments:
"Great" picture of a "great" great grandpa (and Quinn)! You'll have to show GG how to find your blog now that her computer is up and running again. They would enjoy your blogs! Mom
I agree GG and GGpa would go ga ga over a blog like yours. I know it makes me smile.
Post a Comment