Monday, February 20, 2006

Vacation Day





Playing with some of the effects that the computer can do with pictures. This one is the stamp effect. I think it's pretty cool. I wonder if one could make real rubber stamps somehow? Anything is possible I'm sure.

Scott was off today, as he was in Nebraska all weekend for Michigan hockey. Thank goodness for me that the season is almost over, although it hasn't been too bad this year... he's taken a few breaks... at least more than he usually does, which I'm thankful for. Anyway, we didn't do too much, went out for lunch and did some stuff around the house. He's currently painting the doors for the closets in the kitchen and bedrooms. We have volleyball tonight, we play "the Lutherans" I think it's Trinity ... they're really good, hope we win!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I can comment on your blog! But I'm not seeing the one you just said you posted! What cute kids! Quinn looks very different as a brunette. Mom

Mrs. Patterson said...

Volleyball? The Lutherans? Who do you play for? Did you win? I feel like I'm reliving my child-rearing days.

Heidi said...

Yeah we play on a rec center league Monday nights. This week we played a team that has Trinity Lutheran on their shirts. I think it's a Wisconsin Synod church in Ann Arbor, but I'm not sure. We won all 3 games :)