
This weekend was a busy one... As usual. Saturday a.m.: We finished up last minute details for the bowling event, walked up to the farmers market with the kids, went to Springtime at the Farm in town. Saturday p.m. Got home, the girls took naps, and Scott, Quinn and I, worked on cleaning out the kids' sandbox. It now is full of clean, pine needle free, sand. At least for a few days anyway. After that I got the kids ready for the babysitter to come over while Scott went to put together Quinn's birthday present. We then headed off for the bowling event. It was fun and fairily successful, making about $700 for the school.
Sunday we got up and went to church and Sunday School as usual. Then went to the Spring Event, the kids had a great time and got a bunch of candy which they are trying to eat all of. We got home and had a company come to do an estimate on refinishing the deck and play structure, it wasn't too bad-- we didn't think, and since Scott doesn't have alot of time for around the house chores we are having it done! I am so excited, the house is going to look so different, now I just have to think of what colors I am going to pick. From there we headed up north for Jack's birthday party. We had a great time at the Steinhaus, and he enjoyed seeing almost all of his grandkids (only 1 was missing) for his 70th birthday. Hapy Birthday Grandpa!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jack! "God's blessings to you..."
Post a Comment