Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Working Portion of the Weekend

The Fourth of July weekend is well on its way. Dad, Scott and I with a little help from Q, A and K... worked on the porch the majority of the day, and I am happy to report that the build phase for the porch portion is almost complete. All there is left to do is put on the caps, stain, and paint. Then there is the portico... that will be another weekend(s). A big thanks to Dad for sweating it out in the heat, it has been fun to work together!

This was my attempt to capture the spirit of the day... I don't think I did too bad if I do say so... I got the flag, the workers, and even the empty money tree!

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

It's good to see Old Glory so far from home. It's also good to see the progress on the porch.

andrew! said...

It could be 110 degrees outside & my old man would still have a long sleeve shirt & long pants on.