I know he doesn't like big fanfare and hoopla on his birthday or any other day, but you have to do it once a year!
We love you for all of who you are... your generosity, caring, love, your tractor rides, building skills, sleigh rides, your way with plants and people, your bad jokes, your good jokes, that you love to cut wood for fun, instilling in me a love for ham and scalloped potatoes, and for teaching me about Jesus! For these and many other things, Thank you...
and have a Happy Birthday, full of fun, whether you want to or not!!


3 comments:
Ah, if you look closely at Dad's lips, you can tell that he's making that noise he always makes when he's working. I have no idea why he does it, but it goes hand & hand with manual labor for him. I miss that noise.
In the picture with Quinn is what I meant to say.
Thanks Heidi, for the post and Happy Birthday Tom. Seth would love Tom's motorboat lips, he likes that. I've noticed Em does that too. Genes are genes.
Post a Comment