
Scott is off to India this evening, so I thought I'd try and get a post in for the week :). Hopefully I will have a few minutes to blog the rest of the week too... we'll see. He is supposed to get to see the Taj Mahal this trip, in between audits in two different cities. Aunt Mary is also traveling this week... Palm Springs, to see Melissa! I am excited for her, warm weather and sunshine!! Its to and from the preschool for me, with maybe a trip or two to the grocery store, the library, and the gas station. Quite the tourist aren't I?
5 comments:
Thanks for your good wishes. I am so excited to see Melissa but a bit nervous since I am more like a Busches tourist!
India -- that's a heck of a plane ride. I'm feeling jet-lagged just thinking about it. I'm on the same world tour as you this week, grocery store, library, gas station. Maybe we'll get really exciting and go to Target!
I do have to go to Toys R Us to pick up the pre-order of Cars. Now that is steppin out!
I had a great time in Busch's early Sunday morning.
Amy's picking up CARS on her lunch tomorrow from Target.
You forgot your trips to Grammy's! Now that's quite an adventure!
Post a Comment