Ok, so I had to steal this from the painters website. Guess it kind of gives it away huh? Oh well, welcome anyway Christie.In other news, Scott had fun at the Taj Mahal, last night (today) and returned safely to the hotel (I guess the roads there are something to behold). He says he took pictures, so as soon as I get them I'll try and post them. Tonight (tomorrow) its the audit at the plant, and then a 16 hour flight to Newark and home by Saturday. Please keep him in your prayers, for travel, and keep Annette and his family in your prayers as I got a call this morning from his brother informing me that one of his cousins was killed in a car accident last night, he was only 20 something, and the girl that was riding with him is in critical condition.
5 comments:
Do you mean one of Annette's brothers?
Yes, the youngest one.
Drew and I (and maybe Adam) are headed to West Virginia on Saturday. Not sure yet whether the funeral will be Monday or Tuesday.
Thanks for the welcome Heidi! I'll be praying for Scott and your family.
Praying also.
Post a Comment