Monday, August 20, 2007

An Engaging Post

Emily and Bob hosted brunch yesterday and these
were the surprise guests.

Can you guess why Quinn caught a picture of Grammy looking like this?


Here's a hint...

It involves these two, (Quinn took this picture too) a ring, a dress, a church, and a date sometime next year!

Kaleigh was excited to play dress up with her soon to be Aunt Christie!

Congratulations Andy and Christie! We are SUPER EXCITED for you!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Congratulations Andy and Christie!!!

Christie said...

Aww, Thanks so much Heidi!!! I really appreciate the pictures! Those are the first pictures of us as an "engaged" couple! It was great seeing you Sunday, I can't wait to be a part of your family, and an Aunt for the first time!

andrew! said...

Thanks, Heidi.

Mrs. Patterson said...

Super Duper. Was the ring on the hand?

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Weddings are great (as long as I'm not planning them)!