Uncle Andy being silly with Avery and her Magic Wand...
Don't you just love technology?
I still love the elephant impression :) Thanks for posting that! I need to start using the video option on my camera more... you'll have to show me how to post a video once I get a good one!
And Happy Birthday!!!!
Frightening, absolutely frightening...Happy Birthday & thanks for posting.
A resounding YES. I do love technology especially when it brings Andrew at his best. Hope your birthday was happy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I still love the elephant impression :) Thanks for posting that! I need to start using the video option on my camera more... you'll have to show me how to post a video once I get a good one!
And Happy Birthday!!!!
Frightening, absolutely frightening...Happy Birthday & thanks for posting.
A resounding YES. I do love technology especially when it brings Andrew at his best. Hope your birthday was happy.
Post a Comment