Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy Labor Day!


Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, I had a great day and an even better meal from Em and Bob for my birthday. My big gift this year was a new privacy fence for the yard. I am very excited to not have to look at the chain link and the parking lot anymore. Dad and Scott "labored" (it is Labor day weekend and all) pretty hard this weekend and last, getting the old fence out and putting the new one up. It is coming along very nicely (these were the best pictures I got today... I'll get out there tomorrow and get some better ones). Kaleigh had fun with all the dirt from the holes, finding worms and getting dirty... real dirty... this picture does not do it justice trust me. But if a worm will keep her busy for the better part of 2 hours, I'll take it. Who knew a worm could be so much fun. Thanks Dad, Thanks Scott and everyone else for the gift cards towards the "fence fund" :).



In other news, we had a great time at the Grammy and Grampy campout, but I had forgotten the card for my camera, so see Moms blog for pictures. These pictures I took when Scott had set the tent up to check it out after buying at a garage sale


(Notice Averys face in the second picuture... I wanted a picture of all three of them together which meant she had to stand next to Kaleigh... how dare I). Anyway the tent worked out great and was definitely a deal at $40. We had a great time at the campout, despite the mosquitos and chill in the air come 4am.

That is about it I guess... I have some older pictures to post, but since Scott has been getting on me about not posting more often, I'll save them for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day before the big day... First day of School. Quinn can hardly wait. I'm not prepared yet, mentally or physically... I guess I better get on the ball. Have a relaxing, non-laboring, Labor Day if you can, but if you have to Labor, have fun doing it!

And Happy Birthday Lucy Lu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm showing GG how to comment. GG and Mom

Lisa said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday, Heidi! It looks like everyone was having a good time. I got a laugh at Avery not wanting to stand next to Kaleigh in the picture. Some things never change (just ask Aunt Pam).