Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Fairest

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who goes to the "Fair"est of them all? Kaleigh does (she kept saying, "the fairest is fun Mom"). Kaleigh, Avery and I went to the community fair this afternoon while Quinn was at school. We worked the preschool booth for a little while, and while we were there, they got some rides in with Ella, Soph and Lucy. They were much braver than I thought they would be, especially Avery. Apparently she has no fear of rides, but animals... that is another story. She freaked out when we went later on with Quinn and Scott and saw all the farm animals. Go figure. Anyway, we all had fun, Quinn and Avery even got to ride the Scrambler with Scott this year, they loved it (giggled the whole time). Quinn thought he was pretty cool that he was too big for the baby scrambler and got to ride the Tilt-a Whirl with Dad instead. He also got to ride some other "big boy" rides. Kaleigh was not as pleased that she wasn't allowed on the big kid rides... but had fun with the animals at the petting farm, she sure is an animal person.






5 comments:

Christie said...

What cute pictures!! Looks like a great time!

Pam said...

What fun! Wish I was there!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

Cedar Pointe they'll have to do with Dad, rollercoasters are not my thing. The fair was fun! (sorry Mary I accidentally deleted your comment)

Mrs. Patterson said...

Those McClellans get around. The photos are prime. I'm not very keen about farm animals either, they smell.