Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Second to Post



Ok, I have a second to post... the girls are just finished with tub time and Scott and Quinn are working on homework (Quinns not Scotts). Sunday after church we headed to Tecumseh for the Appleumpkin Festival, for Aunt Mary and the middle schools Haunted House and Carnival. The kids had a BLAST, they got tickets to play all kinds of games like rat ring toss, ghosts in the air, skull bowling, face painting etc., and won tickets for prizes. After the games they decided they were brave enough to go in the "Haunted Schoolhouse" (middle school haunted... not too scary). Quinn was a little sheepish at first, but he wanted to be "brave" and do it. The girls were gung ho... Kaleigh was even brave enough to hold a skeletons hand (no fear in that girl). They thought they were so cool when they got done, it was hilarious. After that we walked around the festival for a bit before stopping at Doby's Smoke House for a barbeque lunch. Scott ran into more than a few past Products employees, one of which was our waitress, if that says anything. After lunch we headed back to Uncle Mark and Aunt Marys because it was raining and visited with Uncle Mark for a bit before heading out. After leaving there we stopped at Grammy and Grampys for a visit and Grammy treated us to mac and cheese for dinner. Yum! Well my second is up, Quinn is now done with homework and showered, so it's time for me to get the rascals to bed. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for coming - I'm glad they were able to hit the Dora Room and the Medium Scarry Room. My kids work so hard on that event and I love it when we get a crowd. There is nothing worse than 100 bored middle schoolers working at an event. We raised $750 which is what I need to buy bags for our Senior Citizen leaf project

Christie said...

Sounds like a great time!! I've never been to a haunted house. Theres one in Grand Rapids (for adults) that I always hear everyone talking about. Maybe I can get Andrew to go :)