Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Pictures






Ok, so I tried to do some fun stuff with Picasa, but I can't figure out how to link to the album instead of uploading each picture individually. This is as far as I got so far.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have the cutest trick or treaters we had all night! We ended up serving 18 people from our pumpkin pot. Glad you were there!

Pam said...

Great pictures! I'm sorry we didn't to see your kids until they were pretty well "pooped" out. By the way, I hope Kaleigh was successful with the mission she was on when I last saw her :)!

Christie said...

I love the black and white with the added color!! You might have to show me how to do that, or if its a certain software!

Amanda G said...

Awww, they're adorable! And I love that Avery's nose is pink. Most cat costumes have black noses but most cats have pink noses. Perfect authenticity!

Heidi said...

It is Picasa, and you can download it for free (its in the Google family) I had a hard time figuring out how to save stuff though.

Lisa said...

I love how these pictures turned out! The kids were so cute this year. Halloween is such a fun holiday. I have to admit that as soon as Drew comes home, I throw 1/2 of his stuff in the basket to give out to the trick or treaters!