Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Rambling and Silliness



Ok, so my computer hasn't wanted to cooperate with me all week, so that's my excuse. All of my programs have seemed to disappear, they are there but for some reason the file extensions have all turned into .lnk files, whatever that means, and whatever it is, the computer doesn't recognize them. So I give up, we're going to have to bring in the big guns to get it fixed. Meanwhile at least the internet works, and I can upload pictures today.
Once again it's been a busy week (I don't know when it isn't a busy week, and if it wasn't I'd probably get bored), and on top of that my back has been hurting since I did yard work last Thursday, so when I do have two seconds to sit down, I've been taking them. I started training at Hallmark and it is going well, very strange though to be at work and have it be relaxing. I had a business meeting where we hung pictures and placed accessories for clients on top of the usual schedule of helping out in Avery and Quinns classes etc.
Ok, I know I am rambling, I really should stop. If my computer will cooperate I will post pictures of the kids and their Jammie Fest from tonight. I have been trying to get a decent picture of the three of them together (close up) for potential Christmas cards, and that was how this group of pictures started out, but it ended up being just silliness. Rambling and Silliness, I think they go together. Ok really I'll stop!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YOu must be the best display person they ever hired! On my way to California!

Pam said...

Isn't it fun to watch them having fun together?

Christie said...

Cute pictures! I need to get a cute picture of Andrew and I for a Christmas Card/Save the date card...I think it might be just as hard to get him to sit still as it is the kids :)

Mrs. Patterson said...

i like the sond of your babbling blog