Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Craziness

Homemade Cookies- and Milk for Santa...

Don't forget to leave some food for Rudolf

Really Really nice gifts from Grammy and Grampy!
The German Boys

A Christmas Eve Dance with Uncle Andy Say Cheese Brittany, Avery and Clarice!

Well Christmas is over for yet another year, and the house is filled with lots and lots and lots of cardboard and plastic. The kids got a ton of stuff, and we had a lot of fun with family over the last few days. Unfortunately I have trouble at Christmas getting pictures that I am happy with, just too much going on usually, but I did get a few this year, despite the colds that are afflicting us. It's off to work for me in a few minutes, and a huge mess to clean up after I get home I'm sure. I am already ready for things to get back to routine! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

We did and it sounds like you did too. Lots of items for sale at the store?

Christie said...

Thank you again for the candle and luggage!! See ya Sunday!