Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's a Small World After All

Once again it has been a busy week, full of work, Sunday school practices, school, more work, dentist appts. (that's a blog for another day) and more school... with a little time in there for Christmas shopping and blogging, and photography. Thanks to Bob as Mom stated in her blog, we had our family pictures done on Saturday in the sled that Aunt Mary generously bought for Emily and I. The pictures turned out great and I will wait to reveal the really good ones in the Christmas cards (hopefully they will be here soon so I can send them out). This is one of Scott and I which is also a good one, but didn't make the cut for the card, so I'll share it here.



In other news, it turns out once again that we live in a very small world. I was talking with one of my new coworkers last night and turns out she was married at St. Johns and her mother still goes there. She knows most of you Cooks, Bordts and Radamachers (sorry if I got the spelling wrong), as well as Kryzkes, Otters etc. etc. Her name is Gwen and her maiden name was McLaughlin her moms name is Hilda (I think). I told her to look us up on the blog and say hi, but she said she hasn't used her computer in some time, so we'll see. It was fun getting to talk to her last night while it was slow at work. Anyway, it's a small world after all. Have a nice Advent Evening!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks pretty good! What a photographer Bob is. I understand you will be picking up the kids on Friday. I can't wait to see the chipmunks. I have crafts for all to do as well

Christie said...

That is a great picture!! I'll have to remember to ask Bob to take some pictures at the wedding, they look professional! Im looking forward to the dentist appt blog, sounds interesting.