Monday, January 14, 2008

A Bunch of Fun


Let's see, it has been a while since I posted, and I can't recall what has happened since then too well. I do remember that we got to go to Martha and Marks wedding, which was fun. The kids had a sleep over at Uncle Bob and Auntie Ems, which was fun. I worked the only day that it was sunny this year so far I think, on Saturday, oh well at least I got to see it out the window. Yesterday as Mom said, we spent getting ready for the wedding. Mom and I and Avery had a bunch of fun, trying on dresses and looking for shoes and fabrics. Since the wedding on Friday I realized I better get my act and my brain in gear for Andy and Christies... even though I have heard them say it is only a little over a hundred days left it hadn't really sunk in until we went to Mark and Marthas. Quinn had fun playing in the tub with his new boat system from Grandpa... I took this picture though to show how curly his hair is when it is longer. That is about it, other than more working and getting back into the kids school routines. Hope you all have a bunch of Fun with the rest of your week!

4 comments:

Christie said...

They look beautiful!! Quinn looks so much older in that picture, maybe its the longer hair. Thanks again for the Payless tip, they were perfect!

Mrs. Patterson said...

I'd like more info on the boat system. It was fun sitting with you at the wedding, even though I could barely hear a thing.

Amanda G said...

Awww!! Gorgeous dresses! And gorgeous girls!! How'd you get Kaleigh to stay still? :)

Unknown said...

I love the dresses - they look lovely. I wish I had a tub to sit in. With my bathroom remodeling I'm showering at school! Found the paint I want and feel good with it.