
I haven't been doing much of anything lately but trying to get over this cold so I guess it's about time that I get back into the posting routine. Christmas Vacation has mainly been spent in the house on the couch, with Kleenex in hand. All of the kids, Scott and I have had at least 1 cold and I'm on #2, hopefully we are coming out of it, and will be back to business as usual next week.
Since so much time has been spent at home, it has reminded me that I am really interested in the Primary Election process. I just think the whole thing is pretty fascinating. I remember thinking that way in 2000 as well. Looks like there are a few really interesting characters to choose from this go round, on both sides. It is a matter of watching debates and reading up on issues to figure out who to go with, and who might get the nominations. It seems like there are some fresh ideas out there, as well as some people with interesting personalities. Hopefully the country will end up with the best person for the job.
Other than 4 hours of debate watching this evening there hasn't been much going on other than the kids usual new toy routines, and Scott working on homework. We did get a visit from Grammy this afternoon which was fun, and we had a quick stop at Aunt Mary and Uncle Marks last night to help out with some new bathroom selections.
So not much to report, but I thought I better put something up to let you know we are still here and slowly coming out from under the Kleenexes... slowly... Have a great and healthy Sunday!
5 comments:
I, too, spent 4 hours watching the debates and found it interesting. I would have liked the same questions to be asked of both parties to see those differences, but I suppose that will happen later when the field narrows.
I didn't watch one second of any debate, and I wish I would have. I'm grateful you posted, I was tiring of Let it snot. I'm sure you're tiring of it as well. Do you use standard Kleenex or do you like those puffs with aloe? I'm embarassed to say that I don't even recognize the democratic candidate on the upper right of your AP photo.
I didn't watch the debates last night but I did watch about three hours of CNN's coverage of the Iowa Caucuses. It seems there is as much time spent on these as the real election.
I didn't watch the debates last night but I did watch about three hours of CNN's coverage of the Iowa Caucuses. It seems there is as much time spent on these as the real election.
When you get up at 4 or so in the morning all there is on is news so that's when I get my synopsis of the debates and latest squabble. I have always loved politics. Where else can you say so much and do so little!
Post a Comment