Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Wednesday


I most definitely have been busier since the kids got out of school than when they were in. We have been busy with Cub Scout camp, work, errand running, picking up and dropping off babysitters, art classes etc. etc. It is nice to be busy, but my body is not used to the get up so early and go go go. I am ready for vacation that is for sure... well I am ready to go, but not packed, which is a whole other thing. Here are some pictures from the balloon send off and last day of VBS last week. I had the job of getting on the roof to take the group picture, it was a little scary, but I sat down for most of it so it wasn't too bad!

The other big news of the week was that Avery has learned to ride a two wheeler! She is very excited to be a big girl. We had taken the training wheels off of her bike because Ella was over and we went on a bike ride (Avery was at Ems). When they got back Avery just got right on her bike in the parking lot behind our house and just took off... all on her own. She couldn't wait to show everyone.

3 comments:

andrew! said...

Congratulations, Avery!

Mrs. Patterson said...

Wow to the balloon release, wow to you on the roof, and wow to learning to ride a bike before kindergarten.

Lisa said...

Way to go, Avery! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!