


Vacation Bible School is now more than half-way over with. The kids are having a great time, and summer is in high gear, even though the weather is cool. We have been getting up early for VBS and going all day... Monday was VBS, lunch, art class, some park play, then off to pick up the babysitter, and to work for me, followed by a PTA meeting for me after that. Tuesday it was VBS, lunch, trip to Auntie Ems for some play time and bike riding, then home and off to work. Today was VBS, lunch, trip to the Boy Scouts council to sign Quinn up for Cub Scouts, a few minutes of downtime this afternoon... which resulted in boredom from the troops, then a trip to Grammy and Grampys to relieve it. After that it was dinner, and a trip to the library before heading to bed. I think we've been busier since school got out! I looked at my calendar tonight and we have plans for almost every day except 5 or 6... I think that is a good thing, bored kids can get ugly! But all in moderation... tired kids can get just as ugly!
3 comments:
Lucy was the hit of the closing as she appeared with the puppets as we were singing--smiling and waving as the "Kids of the Kingdom" were dismissed.
I love the bandanna on Lucy, how cute!
vbs memories flood in from ga
Post a Comment