Friday, February 20, 2009

3 years and Counting

I have now officially been blogging for 3 years (plus a few days) it seems crazy to me! I took a little trip down memory lane and looked at some old posts, and it doesn't seem like much time has gone by but the kids sure have changed.


We celebrated Valentines last week and the kids had fun making their cards for friends and family, here is a picture of just a few of them. They had a great time doing it, and it kept them busy for the better part of 2 hours, just for the ones you see.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Those can be some long trips. I take them frequently and am constantly amazed at not remembering that I actually typed those words or took that picture.

Unknown said...

I like what I see - true works of homemade art are the best gifts ever.