
Shyness is defined as, "a feeling of fear of embarrassment". This is a picture of Sophia being shy at a recent Pampered Chef party at our house. I can remember being shy as a kid on more than a few occaisions, especially at confirmation parties for some odd reason. The taste and look of a can of Rock and Rye Faygo can bring me right back to that feeling. The drink of choice for many a Confirmation Sunday. Very odd, but that isn't surprising when I'm involved. Sophia doesn't strike me as overly shy-- quiet yes-- but shy? Only to my eyes on this particular occaision, but it did make for a great picture... and a lot of good Tonka reading for her.
3 comments:
I happened to be there for that incident with Sophie. She stood that way for at least 8 minutes with the book no more than 2 inches from her nose. It was quite comical. Nothing we said could pry her from that position.
thank you so much for posting pictures of your kids. it's amazing how fast they grow and change.
I wish my eighth graders would hide behind a book for eight minutes.
Post a Comment