A visit from Uncle Andy is always a fun thing for the kids and Sunday was no different. I'm sure he got his rug rat fix, if he didn't... he needs help :) just kidding. This picture is one of my favorites of him, Scott took it at Ann and Aarons wedding. That was definitely an adventure with the kids and makes you appreciate going to weddings without them. Ella and Quinn were still very much 2 year olds (I think they were actually 3, but they were acting like 2 anyway) notice the blur in the picture to the left... that's Quinn. I like the picture, very sophisticated I think, Andy not Quinn... not at all how you act when getting a rugrat fix.P.S. It was nice for us adults to see you too Andy!
3 comments:
It's easy to see what you like about that picture. It makes me hunger for more details about the rug rat fix. If I don't call your mom tonight I'll be starved and I'll forget half the things I wanted to know.(that may have happened already)
Before I read the entry, I saw the blur and thought it was one of those phantom things that they document on the sci fi channels. :) Glad everyone is accounted for and there are no extras. :)
Heidi and Amanda, I love that map that shows where someone looked at your blog. But now it makes me very curious. Who is Kansas or Nebraska is checking your blog so often, Heidi? And Amanda do you have friends in Australia?
Post a Comment