Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Blues




A Saturday full of blues. Not the bad kind (well kind of--keep reading) or the musical kind, but the color. Blue Easter Eggs that Quinn won't put down, from the Lunch with the Easter Bunny today. Blue sky- went to the park, which is where the picture of Quinn was taken, not the greatest picture, but I couldn't get over how blue the sky was. It was amazing! And black and blue foot- just got off the phone, and Annette tells me she had her foot run over by a SUV at the mall this evening. Nothing broken she doesn't think, but swollen pretty bad- Keep her in your prayers!

4 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Ouch, those things are heavy. What a cool blue theme running through your post. Lucky for the bunny the temperature was perfect.

Anonymous said...

That IS a blue sky! WOW! And ow...that has to hurt.

Heidi said...

Yes the temperature was great, and even better I didn't have to wear the costume. One of the moms had her 16 yr old son there, and I asked if he'd want to do it and he said he would be SO Excited to! Not as excited as I was not to have to wear it!

Pam said...

Too bright for Quinn to show us his beautiful blue eyes!