Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Day Out



Thanks to Emily, Quinn and I had a day out today. And I must say it was desparately needed, as Scott has been working 15+ hour days this week. A big thank you to Mom for helping out last night too! I was beginning to feel like I was being ganged up on by 3 kids 3 and under.
Anyway, Quinn and I, along with a few of his friends from school and their moms went to the Day Out with Thomas at a certain villiage around here. It was a lot of fun! They got to ride the train around the villiage pulled by a life sized Thomas the Tank Engine. They also got to meet Sir Topham Hat and see the sights of the villiage. It was a great time, and beautiful weather.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I thought about Quinn when I saw the posters last week about Thomas. You've got to wonder what he was thinking as he saw the train go by. I like his shades, it did turn out to be a great day.

Pam said...

What a treat! I just knew when I checked your blog this morning, that's what I would see!