
I don't know if this picture (sent to me by Aunt Shelia to give to mom) is Kaleigh coming or going. My guess is she was trying to get out, but who knows. This is definitely a great pastime for all of the kids. They love to ride the wagon train. This picture there is only one wagon, but they have had as many as 4 in tow I think. Too fun. Hope you all are having a great week. Ride On!
3 comments:
Great picture, Sheila! A probable statistic--88% of the pictures of our grandchildren and our children and Tom also have a garden tractor and wagon of some sort!
My brother Ron grew up hooking on wagons to tractors. I think some of his first words were, "hook on".
Drew would be very jealous. He got to sit on a tractor at the county fair a couple of weeks ago, but he didn't get to ride. No wonder Quinn's crazy about tractors!
Post a Comment