Monday, August 28, 2006

What a Week


Man, it has been almost a week since my last post. I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off this last week. Scott being in India last week it was all about the kids and keeping them entertained 24/7 and this week it seems to be the preschool duties running the show. I have already had at least 2 major issues in my presidency and school has not even started yet. I hope that is not a sign.
Avery had her first play date with the kids from her class today. We had a good time, it was at a park that is themed on a farm, which is pretty cool. The only problem was they had a water feature (pig troughs with iron sculptures of a pig and piglets), of course the kids loved it, but they were soaked and covered in sand by the time we left. Oh well more laundry... what else is new. I have pictures, but I left my camera out in the car. It is raining and I am too lazy to trudge out there tonight. I'll try and post them tomorrow. Avery also got a letter from her teacher today and she was so excited! She made me read it at least 7 times. I am hoping that she doesn't have a problem with me leaving her at school, otherwise I think she is going to love it.
That's about it, I know there is more, but I don't have the memory I used to.
Hopefully the next post you see is announcing the new Woehlke in the family!

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

You have my admiration for having the courage to take on the presidency. I'm patiently waiting for the pics that go along with the post, and also for baby news.