Today the kids and I (along with "Aunt" Kimmie) made a trip to the mall to pick out backpacks, and a few school clothes. Avery was SO excited to pick out a backpack, just like a big girl. It was fun to watch her decide which one she wanted of the princess packs (of course she already knew going in that she wanted a princess one). Quinn of course wanted a "Cars" backpack, and when they didn't have one at the first store we went to you could see he was getting a little nervous. But no worries, JCPenny had just the right one for him and they both walked out with their new backpacks in tow, along with some new big girl panties for Avery (you know she has to announce to the whole world now that she pees in the potty!)
This is a picture of the pre-schoolers in their jammies and backpacks saying "CHEEEEESE"

5 comments:
SO ADORABLE! I love that back to school shopping time...I think Emily went with my mom and I one time and I of course picked out a very expensive pair of Tommy Hilfiger khakis. Emily was mortified by the price...but mom my wanted me to have it all!! Just a preview of what you have to look forward to!!
They look so cute! I bet you can't wait until school starts - I know I can't!
How can those babies be old enough to carry backpacks. I think I know Alicia sp? and her maiden name is eluding me as well, but I really think I worked with her mother on the board of Huron Countryside Coop. I think it started with a W.
Alicia Wechter
Thanks Joyce, it saves me from digging around in the dingy basement looking for the yearbook.
Post a Comment