Avery had her first day of preschool today and she did great! Once again, such a difference from last years experience with Quinn. She was so excited to use her princess "bapak". She said her favorite part of the day was doing the beanie bag dance, I think we will try and enroll her in a dance class... maybe this winter, she just loves to dance. Although, she said she really liked snack too... and the bird food (sensory table)... and the playdough. I think it was fun all around!


3 comments:
They are growing up so fast! Both Quinn and Avery looked so cute for their first days of school. I guess it's been raining alot there -- here too. Is Kaleigh upset that she's not going to school or is she happy that she only has to share you with 1 sibling?
I don't think she cares either way, we'll see tomorrow though as I have to take her with me to drop Quinn off (she has had sitters up until now).
I'm so glad it rained so the princess could accesorize. No wonder junior high has such trouble, it's not near as fun as preschool.
Post a Comment