This was the year we had to dress up like Bible characters for Halloween... although technically Pastor Bug is not a Biblical character...he was "keepin' the faith". I am posting this because of Andys blog about a halloween party that we had when I was around 10 I think. This picture was the year before if memory serves, and there was a party in the gym at the church that year as I recall. I forget what it was called, but I remember dancing to "Push It" and eating alot of candy. Pastor Bug was looking good and in rare form. It was one of the Schroeder favorites along with E.T. and Johnny Appleseed, thanks Joyce for having a birthday and thanks Andy for the memories.

3 comments:
I'm glad that Andy doesn't have horrible memories of the way we "humiliated" him. My favorite costume for him was when he was about 15 months old and we put him in striped pajamas and a ball and chain.
Looks like fun! Halloween was awesome. My most memorable was something Tina Turner-ish. And I know there exists a picture...
How did you know that Esther looked like Heidi? I find that hilarious.
Post a Comment