Saturday, September 09, 2006

Day at the Fair Part 2

Today I remembered my camera, and Lisa and I braved the fair once again. The only problem was that we neglected to notice that the rides didn't open until 3 and we were there at 11, so we had lunch, visited with the animals, saw the tractors again, and saw 2 pulls of the Antique Tractor Pull competition. We then went our separate ways and Ella, Avery and Quinn had their faces painted and then it was back to visit with Lucy Anne and some playtime at Ella and Sophies. From there we were off to the airport to pick up Scott... Mexico this week... to France on Sunday... :(.
The kids talked him into going back to the fair to ride some rides, and since we had gotten in free (we had our stamps from the morning) we went. They once again enjoyed the rides, and this time I had my camera. I wanted to post more pictures, but blogger is not cooperating.

On another subject, I wanted to post pictures from Thursdays "harvest" at Grammys. The kids had fun collecting cherry tomatoes (their favorites) and apples from Grammy and Grampys garden.

No comments: