
With Scott being home all the time I am most definitely out of my routine, thus the cause of the lack of blogging, that and the fact that he has been using my computer to look for jobs.
The lack of routine has been nice I guess, although dare I say I would welcome the return of some sort of regularity... it does make things easier. The beautiful weather this weekend has been a wonderful break and it has been great to get the kids out and running around.
We went to the Autorama on Saturday to see Lighting McQueen and Tow Mater, it was very crowded and crazy, but we had a good time anyway. I much preferred the auto show to this though, and it made me wish we would have gone to the home and garden show instead, but oh well... it was better than sitting home and cleaning toys. Today after church the kids and Scott spent the day outdoors, making a city in the driveway for the bikes, taking walks, making good use of the playground and generally having fun getting dirty. Then it was in for dinner and a trip to Opas (he wasn't there... again... we seem to always miss him when we visit) but we got a quick visit in with Duncan, a ride on the pug for Scott and QUinn and a short hello to the sheep from Avery, Quinn and Scott. Kaleigh was having trouble with the whole time change thing so she slept through the whole thing. After that we stopped by Grammy and Grampys for a longer than intended visit and its home now and time for bed... an hour late... or right on time!
Ok I have more pictures to post, but this computer doesn't want to cooperate right now.
2 comments:
If I ever released a rock & roll album, I'd beg you to use that picture for the cover.
Funny how we yearn to get back to normal, even if normal is difficult.
Post a Comment