
Plenty of springtime fun has been had the last couple of days. Yesterday we were over at Grammy and Grampys the majority of the day because #1 it was nice out and #2 Scott was there sanding and preparing to paint the upstairs doors that we have had off their hinges since we moved in. The "motor" got its fair share of use and Quinn was happy to share with his sisters (a rare thing). He was even so polite as to let Kaleigh get on first, but this backfired on him and her as she tried to get on and stepped on the footpedal which took her and the motor into the ditch. She didn't get hurt, but her pants and boots got mighty wet and she was very upset that she had to go in the house after that. Kaleigh moving along on a wild 4 wheeler would have made a great picture, but I was too busy trying to chase her down as soon as I saw her heading for the ditch. The picture above is after the pants were changed and riding strategies revamped.
Today turned out to be quite nice as well, after the rain gave up. So before the Lenten meal we decided to take the kids up to the local playground to burn off some energy. Uncle Scott got the priveledge of pushing 5 kids all at the same time on the swings. They loved it, and were cracking up the entire time, especially after calamity Quinn let his butt (which was sticking out of his jeans that wouldn't stay up) get a little too far off the swing and kerplopped into the pea gravel. That picture of Ella is her laughing at him. He thought it was pretty funny himself, but not as much as the rest of us I don't think. Nothing like spring to get in some good swing time and some good laughs.



4 comments:
That picture of Ella is adorable... I think it could cheer just about anyone up. Great pictures!
Ahhh! The joy of spring--sorry I missed all the fun! That is an awesome picture of Ella! I think you should print it and frame it. The one of the kids on the four wheeler in their "less than springtime" hats is cool, too!
Send some of that Springtime weather our way! I'm looking forward to warmer weather. Sounds like Scott is getting to spend plenty of quality time with the kids and get some chores done too!
Too cute!! When will Spring spring??
Amanda
Post a Comment