Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rambling




I was looking back at some old posts today and realized that it has been almost 2 years since I have been blogging. I seriously don't know how that went by so fast, it is really scary! Anyway, once again we have been dealing with sickness around here, first Quinn and then Avery today had the stomach bug, I am hoping that it stops there! Scott is heading to Holland and an overnighter at Andys tomorrow, hopefully it won't take him 7 hours to get there, but with the upcoming weather it doesn't look to promising. The pictures posted are of Averys try at curly hair, thanks to Auntie Em last week. She did the same thing to her hair as she did to Ellas, and it turned out pretty well, although it is time consuming to do. We are still trying to figure out what to do with her hair, especially with the upcoming wedding on the horizon. Ok, that is my babbling for the day... have fun watching the political results, and Biggest Loser!

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Avery reminds me more of you with the curls. The wedding will be here before we know it.