Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday Boy





Can you believe Quinn is 6? I am composing this post at a quarter to twelve and soon he will be offically 6. He is very excited about it this year, he even has his sisters in on it, they have all been asking me non stop, is it Quinns birthday today? Can we do this or that for Quinns party? I want so and so to come to Quinns birthday etc. etc.
Today was Field Day for Quinn and all the kindergarteners. They had a great time going from station to station, playing all kinds of different games. I was assigned to takeQuinn and his friend Luke around and they enjoyed just about all of the games except the jump rope. They had gotten a little tired by the time (1 and 3/4 hours in to it) they got to the jump rope, but they had a great time. I think their favorites were the bowling and the popsicles. Here are some pictures...
Tomorrow it will be more fun... and more popsicles, Quinn is taking them to school for birthday snack! He is very excited. Happy Birthday Quinn E. B.! We love you!!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Quinn. I did Field Day yesterday at an elementary. See you tonight

andrew! said...

Happy birthday, Q! Sorry we missed the party!

Mrs. Patterson said...

Oh happy day. I think I have a photo of Uncle Andy very similiar to the one of Quinn and his sagging swimsuit.