Saturday, May 17, 2008

History

Check out this site!

Too bad we aren't going to be able to get to the Saville Reunion this year, I just got an email from one of the cousins about the every 5 year reunion. I remember going as a kid and it being fun. Maybe next time if they still do it we will make a trip out of it, it would be nice for the kids to go, we just can't figure it out for this year I don't think... maybe if it didn't take the better part of 2 days to get there :(.

Since I got the email I thought I'd "Google" Braddock and I found the site above. If you download that newspaper from 1959 there is some Saville family history listed. Pretty cool stuff! There are even signatures from people who lived in town at the time. It looks like there are signatures from some of GGpas brothers and sisters, as well as Great-Grandma Saville... not GG
but Grandpa's mother. Do you think she would have ever imagined that she could be "Googled" on the computer? :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I'll be sure to check it out. I picked out Earl right away, even before I read the blog.