Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Ghost Making


Last night the kids decided that they wanted to decorate the house for Halloween. Avery had made some paper ghosts and taped them to crayons earlier in the day, and they thought they ought to take the decorating outside. I told them, why not... and they were busy for about an hour outside making, cutting out, and taping up ghosts all over the front porch. It looked a bit like we got tee pee'd this morning out there, but they were proud of their decorations and it won't be too difficult to clean up after it rains. When I look at these pictures, it looks like the little goblins that actually live in the house have done better work smudging up the front door.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love it when kids have fun being creative! And good for you for not squelching that creativity in the name of neatness!

Unknown said...

You are the best mom ever! You know how much I like Halloween decorations. Hope you can come to the Carnival this weekend. 12-4 on Saturday. 1-3 on Sunday