I desparately need to do an update... we have been very busy, from last Sunday on...
Sunday: We celebrated Grampys birthday
Thursday: Quinn had a Field Trip to Benny's Bakery:
And... got his Bobcat Badge at Cubscouts, while Avery got to go to a hockey game with Daddy (unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take a picture of that)
Friday: Scott and I had a dinner out and watched Indiana Jones thanks to Mom and Dad watching the kids.
Saturday: I worked, and when I got home we worked on preparing the van for Trunk or Treat at church on Sunday... the kids wanted to do an underwater theme, so we did... it was a little cold, but they had fun. The picture I took of it came out blurry... :(
Sunday: We went to church and the pumpkin patch party, where the kids had fun trunk or treating, bouncing, eating etc.
Whew I did it... it wasn't the most descriptive post, but hey it's done! :)
On to another week!

2 comments:
Wow, I no longer feel busy compared to you! Did you take the Trunk or Treat idea from here?
Looks like each kid got their special event! I agree with Mary, I thought I was busy!
Post a Comment