Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hard at Work for Halloween



The carvers were hard at work tonight, working on their masterpieces. They all did their own this year for the most part... cleaning, scooping, drawing and cutting (the girls still needed a little help with the cutting, but Quinn mastered it thanks to those handy dandy pumpkin cutters). Scott got home early tonight which was a nice treat, and he has tomorrow off so he can partake in the Halloween festivities and there are alot of them, parties at 2 schools, 2 parades, one boo-bash, trick or treating and bon-fire at Auntie Ems...we're missing out on Aunt Mary's this year, we just couldn't fit it in. If being overbooked scares you this would be a truly creepy Halloween for sure... the way I look at it, I got a reprieve in Scott being home, now I'm only over booked by 1-1/2 :) Anyway, we had a fun time tonight and the kids (all four of them) did too!

Kaleigh got her costume photo shoot today because she had her party at school this afternoon. Wonderwoman she was... hilarious running from place to place on their scavenger hunt with her short short skirt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Kaleigh's outfit. Have a Happy Halloween. I will miss seeing you all tonight. Sounds like a full day. Good thing everyone can sleep in tommorow!