

I am looking forward to voting tomorrow, and yes I think it will be one of the most important elections, but I think every election is that way. It will be interesting to see what happens, I hope that we get the best of what there is to offer... although it is a little scary that there is so much hype out there... I hope people remember to vote on real issues, not just celebrity or because they think it will be historic. This is not Dancing with the Stars people, and if you think it is, you ought to stay home! :) Ok, sorry for getting so serious.... Have fun tomorrow, and don't forget to wear your "I voted" sticker!
2 comments:
Well said. I pray that people in this nation, especially those that are partisan, are given an independent spirit and an open mind to accept whomever is chosen as our leader.
Amen. Well said sisters.
Post a Comment