Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Fun



A random picture of Quinns raingutter regatta a few weeks back... He didn't win, but had fun building, and learned a good lesson about trying his best.
Another random thing... a blogger friend of mine Megan (related to Lisa who by the way, has not blogged in a very very long time... hint hint) tagged me in a game of Blog tag... so here goes...
The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Tell 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.

1. I proposed to my husband when he returned from a two week white water rafting trip... come to find out he had already put money on a ring for me... great minds think alike.
2. I am 6'3" tall
3. Quinn picked his sister Averys name by crawling to a piece of paper on the floor when he was only 11 months old. The other name choice was Kaleigh Erin, which got partially used on Kaleigh Noel a few years later.
4. I love the movie Mr. Smith goes to Washington
5. I like to play volleyball, when I get a chance.
6. The furthest west I have been is Arizona and the furthest east...Maine.
7. I did not wear shoes for the entire day the day I got married, even though I searched for a month to find a pair that would be comfortable.

Ok, hopefully those were random enough... that is pretty tough to do. Anyway... I will pass this little game on to Mom, Emily, Joyce, Christie, Andy, Amanda, and Lisa.
Have fun!

post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the boat. Looks like Boy Scouts is fun for Quinn. Enjoyed your 7 facts about yourself

Christie said...

I love that you had Quinn pick out Avery's name, thats such a cute idea!

Pam said...

When were you in Maine? On your Ethan Allen trip? Idaho (west) and Cape Cod, Massachusetts (east) for me (not counting Europe).

Heidi said...

Yes on the Ethan Allen Trip.

Mrs. Patterson said...

I didn't know that story about avery. Itls a smile provoker.