Can you guess what this is?... No it is not a dehumidifier in the middle of my family room...
Think six year old... who loves to play with boxes, and has an extreme imagination...
Quinn... as a Transformer....
He was in both of these pictures, and the outfit really did transform.
Who needs toys when you have cardboard.
3 comments:
I am so impressed with Quinn. I hear he writes pretty fine stories as well. I wish I had all that money I spent on those plastic transformers in the 80's.
How fun life can be when you have an active imagination. I hope he is always so creative and resourceful!
And who needs cardboard when you have paper (lots of it). The children were over last night and probably cleaned out my paper and tape supply. And by the time they were finished we had paper airplanes flying to a volcanic island and crashing into an ocean with the paper boats and of course there was an airport. But they had fun!
Post a Comment