
That was quick... when I picked Quinn up from school today he told me, "My tooth is loose!" I did a quick wiggle check and thought that he was just trying to make things happen, but when I got home and wiggled it, I realized that it was indeed very loose and so we got out the floss, and out it came! He is very excited for the tooth fairy to come and bring him his dollar. And his tongue hasn't stopped feeling out the new territory.

Since we now have 3 kids with 3 missing teeth, I had to get them together to get their picture... and since they all think it is pretty cool they agreed. It is a rare event to get them all to sit and smile, so I take it when I can get it.
P.S. Quinn didn't like this picture when he saw it because of the baby on the TV in the background
2 comments:
In the top picture Quinn looks like he just saw the tooth fairy and she's pretty ugly!
I'd love to hear his objections to the baby in the background. :)
Wow - Good thing Daddy got a new job so you can support all the loss of teeth. Great pictures
Post a Comment