Well Kaleigh has finally had her turn at being a "schooler" and she was EXCITED! She has been asking for a week and a half now, "when is it my turn, when do I get to stay at school?" She really wanted me to leave her yesterday, but it was just a mini-class and the parents were supposed to stay. She jumped right in, playing with new friends, sitting in circle time, answering questions and doing her craft project. She truly enjoyed herself, and is excited to go back on Thursday for the Real Deal!
3 comments:
Yay, Kaleigh! I said it before, and I'll say it again -- it's amazing what a little maturing will do! She has a distinct advantage--born in December, she's the oldest in her age group! That's a good thing.
What an independent little girl you have there :)
She looks so grown up! What will mom do with a little down time?
Post a Comment